Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
Project Development Department
- Responsible for overall management of Hong Kong Projects
- Coordinate high-end fit-out and interior design project
- Degree holder or above in Architecture or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ practical experience in property development project, preferably in sizeable property developer or consultant firms
- Experience in working at sizeable interior design company and supervising interior design project will be an advantage
- Experience in managing luxury residential design will be an advantage
- Capacity to complete a project in all phases of design development documentation / project management
- Relevant professional qualifications and possess hands on experience in handling sizable projects
- Member of RIBA or HKIA and Registered Architect
- Well versed in Hong Kong’s building regulations
- Responsible with strong leadership and project management skills
- Less experience will be considered as Project Manager
Thank you for your interest in Chinese Estates Holdings Limited.
Personal data collected would be used in accordance with our Statement on Employment-Related Data Usage. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.